Today we will talk about web speed vs web conversion. In Malaysia we have this 2 types of WordPress designer called “Bani Convert” & “Bani Speed”.
Actually this 2 things is very important.
But which 1 is more important?
Before we discuss in further or going to fight mouth to mouth with each others, let’s read this facts:
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
Credit to: NeilPatel.com
So, how about web conversion?
Both is needed because this 2 things is related to each others because to make your website convert, you need a really fast web speed and to make a profit, your website must have a good conversion rate.
The conclusion, web speed & web conversion is the same things and very important.